Tuesday 18 October 2011

Evaulation

Over the course off 5 weeks i have learnt about Light painting, Street photography, Macro and Shutter speed.
I have learnt how to use the different shutter speeds, apertures and ISO in different situations. I also learn how to take macro photography and street photography well and edit photos. We applied different shutter speeds to shoot Painting with lights and had to make the background dark, so we also had to mess around with the ISO number aswell. When we wanted to make the photo look blurry or capture something fast jumping in the air we had to make the shutter speed faster so we could capture the fast moving object. We also had to change the settings when shooting for Macro so the pictures wouldn't look blurry. I enjoyed doing the painting with lights and street photography the best, I could off done better on the Macro photography.
Now I know how to use the different effects on the camera I will be able to apply them to other types of photography later on. I will be able to use the shutter speed for different effects to make the photo look different. I could off also improved on the shutter speed abit better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment