Wednesday 16 November 2011

Studio photography assignment

Rankin.
John Rankin Waddell born in 1966.
He is a British portrait and fashion photographer.
I like the beauty and fashion work. 






















Andrea Belluso
Fashion photographer
What I like? The way they put 2 different photos together. What they wear is different to what some photographers use. The way they have been made to pose. How they have a photo and some sort of object next to it. I like the commerical and the liftstyle photos. 
What I dont like? Potrait photos, I just dont like them because they look pointless and the background looks werid and badly lighted. I also dont like how they are edited. 






Nicolaas de bruin
Fashion photographer
What I like? They are different by the setting, different range of models. Photos taken in different locations/areas. The outfits and make up inspire me and the different shooting areas. I like the beauty book and how they are edited and set up.
What I dont like? I dont like how he advertises thingsin the commerical book. Some off the images dont look like there trying to advertise anything.





Floor plan -

Camera settings - 
ISO - 100
Shutter speed - 1/125
Aperture - F8
White & Black background



The images i am going to recreate are -


















I am going to recreate Rankin's photos, i have choosen to recreate this pictures because they are
different and bright colours
for the make up. Not all of them force on a particular part.
There are also pictures of flowers with colour bursting out of them























No comments:

Post a Comment