Tuesday 6 December 2011

Documentary Photography Part 2

I have chosen to photograph places around Leeds. I will go to different parts off Leeds at different times off the day and take photos off the buildings around and places. I have chosen to take photos around Leeds because there are many places that you can photograph and will have different shadows at different times off day. This appealed to me the most because it would be a chance to explore more off Leeds and photograph them. The photos will range from the different areas, building, parks or anything around. Even people driving into the area. I will show some bad points and some good points. I will go to a few different areas and find there low and high points.

Task 2 








I think the shoots went well, I have not edited them. They are just taken. I went to different places around Leeds and show what it is actually like, showing the bad points and good points. Not trying to hide anything.

Task 3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment